by lulumum

Friday, May 28, 2010

Raddest 2 Lulu Hoodies Ever

The Free2Be is the most flattering style with the line/pocket details in the body and the very large off the shoulder hood that draws your attention up and to your face and neck. It looks best fitted so if you use two lululemon sizes I would go to your lower size. Fits nicely on the waist and when you layer it with a long t-shirt or tank it looks really cute. I got the black one a while back because I like layering it with all colors and it's been really versatile. Not a shleppy sweatshirt at all. Made of French Terry so it's a lighter weight cotton you can wear in spring/summer.
Free To Be Jacket
The Remix Lux is the same shape as the heavy Remix except it's very much thinner and cooler for summer use. It's made of Modal and lycra which makes it feel really silky almost slippery (not shinny though) and the inside is an almost  velour like version of Modal. The fit is pretty strait from hip to underarm and if you want a fitted look go a size down. Because of the type of material it is you don't have to worry about it clinging to luv handles or anything like that, just that it fits in the arms and torso. The Lux is much coveted and hard to find but Lululemon seems to have been putting a few out the last two Wednesdays and they go super fast. Either they're coming out with new ones or they're going to keep releasing old styles on the website.
LULU-1332 Remix Hoodie Lux, shop.lululemon.com
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They have not come out with new Lux's. These are just old ones that they have found in the warehouse and put up on the website to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sized down one size in the free 2 be and am so glad I did, I just found my usual size to look way too big and sloppy, like I was wearing my husbands sweater or something...

    As far as the Lux goes, I wouldn't size down because of the risk of losing any length in the body, I stayed TTS in it and I'm glad I did, whether I wear it with a heavier shirt or a light tank under it, it fits great in my usual size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my Lux through the exchange. I love it! I sized down, because it's warm a lot here, so I'll be wearing it mostly with tanks and tees. I am definitely an 8 in the Remix, but the 6 Lux fits me well. I hope they start selling them in the US again, because I'd be willing to get another color.

    I love my Free 2 Be, and sized down to a 6 in that, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was old stock but didn't mind as the colors on it (or lack there of) work with most everything. I was sad not to have gotten the Aruba blue one last week but Oh well. Sizing down can be tricky, it just depends on how you like to wear your sweatshirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I see more lux ill for sure post it as fast as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig