by lulumum

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Off To The Outlet Today

So Today I'm off to lunch with my sister and our gaggle of kids aged 3 months to 4 years old, eek. Cactus Club look out. From Cactus were going to the Burnaby Lulu outlet/warehouse store to see what they have. I'm on a mission for compression socks,  the Devi pants and perhaps a Power Y Bra. My sister is on the lookout for workout tops so I'll point her in the direction of the Run: Swiftly Racerback Tanks that they carry there. She's still thankful that I saved her boobage (breastfeeding boobage) with the strong recommendation that she use a sports bra during our Running Room Adventures last summer. So I'll post later today what I spotted there and hopefully provide some pictures.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig