by lulumum

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sneak Peek From Lululemon for Cyber Monday

Is this something we will see tomorrow uploaded for Luluemon's Cyber Monday? They've already hinted several times that we should stay tuned for a special upload on Monday and now they've posted yet another 'sneak peek' on the lululemon facebook page.  I don't normally care for 'special edition' tags from Lululemon but I do like that this one shows a series number on it, thats kind of cute. What is your guess as to what this is? I initially was thinking a special Gratitude Wrap but I see a zipper on it now that I look closer so I think it's likely a Scuba Hoodie -so you can expect that to fetch $148 or more.  I wish Lululemon would let us know how early they plan on doing this special upload.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig