by lulumum

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lululemon Confirms Participation in Black Friday/Cyber Monday

This article on CBC.ca mentions Lululemon as one of the Canadian retailers participating in Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Lululemon also hinted on their facebook page that a little birdie told them that we should be on the lookout online for markdowns on Monday. Will you be on the lookout for deals on the website or will you be heading out to the stores on Friday to see if there are markdown racks? I'm thinking of checking out my local store on Friday just to see what they have marked down but I'm also wondering if they will take advantage of the foot traffic and release some new items as well (probably some new items from Upload Thursday). Things on my radar for markdown are any of the jackets. If the Apres Piste gets significantly marked down I may consider it although I did end up buying a much cheaper down jacket a few weeks ago over at Land's End which I'm quite happy with. $79 with free shipping was much more reasonable for a short winter than a $300 jacket. I'd also consider getting Groove Crops which I've been meaning to get but I can probably make due without them. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig