by lulumum

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ebb & Flow Bra

I'm really reluctant to tell you too much about this bra because I'm greedy and don't want it to sell out before I get a chance to get another two colors.  I got the Alberta Lake one a few weeks ago and it is my absolute favourite bra ever. I've worn it to several Crossfit workouts and now on two 3 mile runs and it is so comfortable that I don't feel it on, and it gives me a great natural shape under a Cool Racerback. Other bras I wear smash me down a lot but this one keeps a curved silhouette with a bit of lift thanks to the lower band. I find this as supportive (for me) as an Energy Bra, but I am a 'B' cup and I'm not sure how supportive it will be for a larger bust - probably no less supportive than an Energy Bra is for you. The material is incredibly soft and breathable and the straps are cushioned. I also really love that the back strap is completely hidden under a Cool Racerback so I don't really have to worry about matching bra straps to tank - although this color looks amazing with most other colors. I definitely need lululemon to make this bra in every color so I don't have to keep washing the same bra for each workout of the week. 



http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7680158/type/dlg/http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/bras-light-support/Ebb-And-Flow-Bra?cc=4677&skuId=3577881&catId=bras-light-support

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I could not agree with you more about this bra!! I wear a 34 D and recently have lost about 25 lbs (from my 5th baby who is 4 already) I used to wear a 10 in the energy and recently invested in a couple of size 8 energy bras which now hold be up better than the 10's were since I've lost weight..tonight I was able to try this bra on in the Alberta Lake and the Split pea in both the 8 and 10...the 8 was better for support and shape so I purchased both colors and like you want one in every color!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear the perspective of someone with a larger cup size than me also liking this bra. Thanks so much for sharing! It's easy to say a bra is supportive when you aren't really endowed but even at a full B cup I find bounce and movement really bothers me a lot.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig