by lulumum

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Upload

Click on this link to access the upload: 


Some cute goodies uploaded today. I ordered the Stress Less Hoodie in Peach Plum, and would have ordered the Stress Less Pant if Canada had gotten it. Would have liked a Peach Plum Cool Racerback instead of the Power Y.  I'm also surprised the US only got a black Resolution Hobo instead of the Atomic Flower one seen in stores. I would have ordered that one in Atomic Flower but didn't expect to see it in Canada anyways so I didn't have my hopes up. Canada finally got the Spring Fling Puffy Windbreaker and I know the blue camo one will probably sell out based on the posts I'm seeing today. It's looking super cute on everyone that has tried it on.  I'm pretty tempted but I don't think I can justify it. Did you order anything tonight? 

Stress Less Hoodie





Define Jacket Atomic Red CAD




















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig