by lulumum

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sneak Peek From: Australia/New Zealand, Hong Kong and UK

Lots of new product uploaded to the international website. The item that most intrigues me is the Peach Plum Power Y. I'm hopeful that maybe we will see a Heathered Peach Plum Cool Racerback at some point and seeing this color in a Power Y increases the possibility. I might also be interested in the Stress Less Pant, depending on fit. For tonights upload (4:15pm PST), I'm after the Peach Plum Stress Less Hoodie, and hopeful that we will get to see those Australia Menthol items (Cool Racerback and 105F Singlet) and the Dream Rose Deep Coal Cool Racerback. I would also love the Ombre Wave Stripe Waterbound items that US got a few weeks ago but I doubt we will see that in Canada. 














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig