by lulumum

Monday, December 31, 2012

Upload!!!

Dangit!! I left this afternoon to head to the mall and do some errands and forgot my phone at home. Go figure!! Disconnect for a couple of hours and miss an early upload. Also, tomorrow is the start of my second Whole30 and so I was going to have an Eggnog latte at Starbucks this afternoon as a pre diet treat and sadly, they were all out. Anyways, I quickly ordered the Shell Pink Classic Stripe Devotion Tee LS and the Burning Yellow Swiftly SL. I think I'd prefer the Burning Yellow in a CRB rather than a Swiftly, but since they aren't in store yet I want to see it in person. What did you guys order??? Also, I did try on the Pump It Up Jacket in store today and really liked it, but the cut did not work for me (too big in the chest, fitted in the hips with a tulip hem design) sadly, that was when I discovered I forgot my iphone at home and had no way to take pictures. It was pretty in Mint Moment though. The color didn't flatter me but on the right person it will look super cute. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig