by lulumum

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Pictures of The Latest

So sorry for my light blogging week and my lack of proper editing of posts and pictures. I've been on vacation and working from my iPad with borrowed hotspots. Posts should get back to normal by tomorrow and hopefully by then I can show you real life pictures of the Bordeaux Drama Right As Rain Jacket since it seems the stores haven't received them yet. It's been a really light week for store photos or some reason with just one picture of the Bordeaux drama dance studio pants.

Loving this slub denim Define Jacket paired with angel blue and also Bordeaux.
Pigment blue Tonka striped in stride. Can you imagine a Define like this?
US stores finally got the angel blue define jacket and Canada got Bordeaux drama. I love this jacket so much that every time I see pictures of it I ogle it. I love this combo of blurred grey pants (light coal?) with angel blue
Best store backdrop ever. And I love her boots with this Sattva outfit.
Cashew Tonka run fast and free crops with Flare swiftly LS
Twinkle silver reflective speeds

To a striped pigment power y


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig