by lulumum

Monday, July 9, 2012

Run: Team Spirit SS, Run: Nada Jacket, Run: Split Singlet, Tie and Fly Tank and More

Run: Team Spirit SS $68
My store just had this one unpacked in a size 8 so I wasn't able to try on my usual 10. I'd definitely get it in the 10 because the 8 was just a bit clingy around my mid section in this thin silverscent material. I couldn't get a great picture of the back cutouts but they are cute. I like this but I'm going to wait for markdown since I don't need it. 



Run: Nada Jacket $108 and Split Singlet
This jacket was really thin feeling, just like the swiftly material of the Om Pants. I've seen some nasty snags on the Om Pants so I'm weary of this material used in an expensive jacket although the fabric is nice and cool. 
 Swiftly V-Neck in Pow Pink. I think I want to exchange my SL version for the v-neck and then perhaps get the Pop Orange. Not sure yet. 

 Engage Bra, Tie and Fly Tank and Roll Down Shorts
Run: Split Singlet

Really curious to try the Engage Bra. 
 Run: Team Spirit SS $68

Run: Nada Jacket
This isn't an ideal cut for my body type with the shorter boxier length.


Run: Tie and Fly
I tried this one on today in the Pow Pink and really liked it but opted to pass since I don't need it. There is also a Deep Indigo version as well that is nice. 

 Engage Bra


 Run: Split Singlet


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig