by lulumum

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OOTD: Crossfit

Slow news day with nothing but Om Leotards and Covers It all Dress pictures today so I thought I'd post my OOTD for Crossfit (warmup: Sumo Deadlifts, WOD: 40 Burpees, 50 sit ups, 40 kettlebell swings, 30 pullups and 20 handstand pushups). My outfits lately have been incredibly boring since I've been mostly running. Seriously, I've worn the exact same outfit to every run for the past month and a half. Run: Silver Bullet Tank and Run: Chase Me Crops. I'm at about 9 miles for my past several long runs but I'm kind of hating running these days and it's totally feeling like a boring chore to get out there so last week I decided to refocus on my crossfit again since I took several weeks off. Man I've missed crossfit so much. It's just never boring.  Anyways, I wore my favorite CRB, the Extra Long Heathered Coal which is super duper soft. The length of it was perfect over my Deep Indigo Ebb and Flow Crops covering my tuchus while I did the un-lady like Sumo Deadlifts. I also pulled out an oldie, my Free to Be Hoodie from early 2010. I have this in Black and Angel Blue and for a while I thought i'd sell the black one but I've decided I should probably keep it since Lululemon hasn't come out with lightweight hoodie options this Spring/Summer. It was nice to have a thin cotton french terry on hand that I didn't mind getting chalk all over while it got dragged around the box with me. 

Also, Lainey Gossip has several great articles up today about the Tom Cruise Katie Holmes Divorce. Lainey really is the Dean of the Faculty of Celebrity Studies. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig