by lulumum

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Website Mislabel: Extra Long Cool Racerback

So I just received my Extra Long Cool Racerback Tank in heathered lilac and expected it to be luon light based on the description, and expected it to be extra soft (based on the same colored luon used on the In Stride) and sadly it is pearl luxtreme. It's beautiful but I probably would not have ordered it had I known. Now I have to decide if I will get as much wear in this fabric or if i should return it. I do like my peal luxtreme CRB's for working out but they just don't get used for casual wear since it looks more athletic, and I like the versatility of my CRB's getting doube duty. I'm also now convinced that 'metallic Silver' items are actually the old pearl luxtreme heathered pigeon being recycled.

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig