by lulumum

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fit Report: Lilac Extra Long CRB and Heathered Deep Indigo Daily Tank

As I mentioned earlier today I'm pretty bummed out by my new Lilac CRB that just arrived this afternoon since it's luxtreme and not luon like it states on the website. The sheen on the pearlized luxtreme really prevents me from wearing this as a casual layer and at this price point it needs that kind of closet versatility.  I thought I'd show you pictures of the two items I ordered since we haven't seen any pictures posted by stores yet. I do really like the Daily Tank in this color but it's quite thin, and because it's heathered I can tell it will quickly form pills. The colors are gorgeous but I think I need to be ruthless and send these back. 

Heathered Deep Indigo Daily Tank



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig