by lulumum

Monday, April 2, 2012

Start Of A New Month Product Drop

My favorite time for products drops, the start of a new month. Lots of run gear uploaded on facebook today and lots of things on my Wish List. I'm off to the store this morning in hunt for the No Limit Tank in Concord Grape and the Blurred Blossom Every Yogi Tank. I'm guessing those wont be in store though and will be uploaded tonight since it seems they like to hold back items from store product drops until after the upload. 

Run Weightless Shorts? 
 Oooh! Pretty Run Swiftly 1/2 Zips. I love the Concord one. 

 A new mesh jacket. There was a similar one out last year but the name escapes me. I like the shape of this one better. I kind of love the Concord Grape one but I don't think I can justify this particular run item. Looks like a Run Weightless Skirt too, not just shorts. 





 Run: A Marathon Crops are on my wish list. I love the concord grape version. Two things in these crops that are awesome are the silicone grippies and the hip pocket. 







 Beautiful Jacquard Mesh back
 Ooooh pretty in Concord Grape!
 Concord V-Neck Swiftly is on my wish list too. Good thing it's my birthday month. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig