by lulumum

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The SeaWheeze Lululemon Half Marathon

The Lululemon SeaWheeze Half Marathon website has just posted race details along with the course rout. I went ahead and registered for it even though I was planning on waiting a bit before registering. I'm just so excited about participating in this one. I know it's not an elite race (yet! - even Nike started somewhere), who knows if there will be medals or if it will pan out without a hitch...but gosh darn it, with all of these community members planning on traveling out to Vancouver this is promising to be a very fun experience and that is why I race. It also sounds like there will be a Lululemon hosted after party and I think that would be a most excellent meet up location for all of us.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig