by lulumum

Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Yin Me Pullover and Transformation Wrap Pictures

I really love both the Yin Me Pullover and the Transformation Wrap but as much as I'd like to have both I think I'm going to have to pick just one for now. I'm sure the rest of the month is going to have a lot of items I love in new colors so I want to wait and see and not blow my budget at the start of the month.  For now I think I will get the Transformation Wrap since I love the pockets and the long slouchy fit. It really reminds me of the Aritzia Batwing Wrap that can be worn upside down for a shorter look or right side up for a long butt covering wrap. The Lululemon version is much, much nicer though and I'm really excited that it comes in Deep Indigo. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig