by lulumum

Friday, January 27, 2012

More Of The Latest: Transformation Wrap, Tea Lounge Pullover, Deep Indigo Swiftly and Cross My Heart Bra, Wunder Unders

This is a picture of the reverse side of the Transformation Wrap. It's a lot like the Chai Pullover II which has one side with raw edge seams and contrasted detailing. I'd like to have a closer look at that elbow contrast detail because I'm not sure I love that particular design feature. I'm very interested in this wrap but I'm expecting it to be priced higher than the Chai Pullover II in which case I will not be getting it. 


Non contrasted side. 



This is kind of cute in the Deep Indigo but the wide sides will not work with my hippy + short frame. 



 Deep Indigo Swiftly and Deep Indigo Cross My Heart Bra? 
Is this a deep indigo swiftly and a Deep Indigo CMH Bra? If so I love them both. I'm hoping for a new Energy Bra in this color and a LS Swiftly Tech in the Deep Indigo. I'm about 99% sure this must be a Deep Indigo swiftly. May be DI Wunder Unders as well. 


The quiet stripe WU's are pretty cute but soooo not for me. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig