by lulumum

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lululemon 'The Sea Wheeze' Half Marathon Ad in February Runners World Maganzine

I just picked up February's issue of Runners World Magazine and as I flipped thru I found an ad for The Sea Wheeze Lululemon Half Marathon.  My closest lululemon store and many other locations are hosting training groups starting February in preparation for the Sea Wheeze which. I plan on joining the training group although that probably means I'll have to lug my double stroller + kids with me in order to be able to use my limited free time for Crossfit. I am beyond excited about this race and it's really re inspired my running motivation, especially since so many of you are making plans to come to Vancouver to participate. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig