by lulumum

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Upload Tomorrow?

Someone on the lululemon forum Lulu This Just In posted that someone in the GEC confirmed there will be an upload tomorrow morning even though there was one on boxing day. I'm a bit bummed out by that because I'm cut off until January. I've spent enough with Christmas shopping and I have no more gift cards so even if the Pigment Blue Chai Time Pullover that I'm dying for is uploaded I wont be getting it. And that will really piss me off.

Are you looking forward to tomorrows upload or were you hoping for a reprieve from temptation? 

Possible surprise item upload:  Pigment Blue Chai Time Pullover II

Items released in stores post Boxing Day (not yet uploaded)


No Limit Tank Pig Pink/Pig Pink Stripe, Pigment Blue/White, Silver Spoon/Silver Spoon Stripe


Cool Racerback Pigment Blue/







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig