by lulumum

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photos of The Latest: It's Happening Jacket, No Limit Tank etc

This mens Cypress Run Pullover in Heathered Baby Blue is truly decadent. I saw it in store yesterday and had to caress it as I was passing by and it's so soft and snuggly and the prettiest tiffany blue. Lulu..this color in Rulu belongs in the ladies line. 


 Really liking the newest No Limit Tanks in Silver Spoon and Pig Pink. 
If this goes on markdown into the $30 and under range I would consider it soley for it's reflectivity. 
 Run: Stay On Course Pullover
I got this one in Pigment Blue but ended up returning it. I liked it enough but decided I just preferred last years version more and didn't need to keep two. The Pig Pink one has grown on me though. The thing that turned me off of the Pigment Blue one was the knitted silversecent panel on it but I've since read that the black one has circle mesh paneling on it which I prefer. Much less obvious and contrasty. 
While I haven't really liked this jacket in the product images so far, most people are really loving it. I can't wait to see real life photos of it. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig