by lulumum

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Verdict: Run Weightless Singlet

Well I had the impulse decision today to return the Run: Weightless Singlet I got the other day. I really do love this tank for a lot of reasons but in the end, I was about to take the tags off to wear it out for a run and I decided that I didn't love that the top panel of fabric in the back (where all the pretty laser cut design is) was not stretchy enough for running. The size up in a 10 was too large and billowy on me and caused puckering at the upper bust and the size 8 looked pretty and not too baggy in the tummy but the lack of stretch in the stiffer part of the fabric was going to be even more irritating once I actually used it for running with constant arm motion.

I will for sure reconsider this tank again if it comes up on markdown since the function of it is amazing. The overall fabric feels like your wearing a silk blouse and the laser cut detailing is really pretty (although be aware that you may get a lulu logo sun tattoo from it...I personally charge for ad space on my body) but I just couldn't bite the bullet and tear the tags off of it. I actually exchanged this for the newest Pearl Luxtreme Cool Racerback Tank Heathered Pigeon and had tear the tags off lust when I got home. I think I'll probably also get the Royal one when it comes out too.

Sorry I couldn't provide you with an actual post run fit review on this tank but the lovely girls at Coquitlam Lululemon told me they just love this tank for sweating in and it would be perfect for hot yoga.
sorry about the mess behind me, kids found a spot they
had to scatter their toys for the day. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig