by lulumum

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Upload Thursday

Well I'd say this was a pretty fantastic upload, no? I ended up ordering the Run: Weightless Singlet in Citron and I think I'll pick up the Pearl Luxtreme CRB next time I'm in the store or perhaps wait for another color run in it. I did really like the Heathered Pigeon on me and I loved the feel of the CRB but I think I want something darker. I love my CRB's but I'm not much a collector of them as I just have 4 at the moment.

Oops, I just realized the Method Wraps were not uploaded today. Big bummer for those of you waiting for it.
What did you guys order today?


I love Royalty and the Cabin is pretty cozy but my first and last cabin LS pilled horribly.



Did anyone successfully order this for $108? Is it too good to be true? I may buy it at this price.


50 Rep Bra Rock Steady 
We've seen this color on an item before as a secondary detail color (can't remember what) but the color is so pretty. I'd love to see this in a Sing Floss Travel Jacket or a Cool Racerback Tank in Pearl Luxtreme.

Canada Upload




US/International Upload






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig