by lulumum

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Newest Define Jacket: Heathered Dewberry

This is a pretty good shot of the newest Heathered Dewberry Define Jacket that just came out. This one is just sooo pretty. I wonder if there will be a Heathered Royal Define like the Heathered Royal Stride Jacket? I can't seem to remember if lulu usually makes the same colorway Defines and Strides/In Strides. Also, I sort of wish both of these jackets were made of the same Pearl Luxtreme as the Cool Racerback Tanks. I didn't love the Static Wish CRB when it was out yet in the winter yet  I'm really drawn to the pearl luxtreme royal which is pretty similar to that CRB with the exception of the sparkle and it being low maintenance luxtreme vs. luon. Hmmmm, maybe a Pearl Luxtreme Define Jacket would be too flashy. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig