by lulumum

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Light Grey Pique In Stride, New Version.

Back in January I was infatuated with photos of the Light Grey Pique In Stride Jacket that was out in stores then. I was a bit disappointed though when I tried it on because of the stark white contrast detailing on it made it a bit too conspicuous for my taste. I loved the look of white against light grey but didn't like it on me. Recently I've noticed new product alerts for a Light Grey Pique In Stride Jacket and I assumed it was the same one but low and behold it's actually the one in the picture on the right. Subtle logo and dark grey zipper details. I think I want to try this one on even though I'm not in the market for a new luon jacket (or any other jacket for that matter).


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig