by lulumum

Monday, January 17, 2011

Pictures!! Of Light Grey Pique In Stride and No Limit Tank

Thanks to a reader who pointed these out to me we now have some images of the newest Light Grey Pique In Stride Jacket as well as the Black/ Concord Grape Ikat No Limit Tank. I know feel like I need to try on this In Stride before I decide if I love it or not as I'm unsure if I like the white contrast zipper. The loveliness of Pique may prevail despite the white zipper though.

It's nice to see the No Limit Tank come with a patterned inner Flow Y. I think I like the solid one color No Limits the best though and have a feeling the Aruba/Aruba one will be quite popular.

No Limit Tank Ikat Print, Scoop Neck Tank Tank Concord Grape Ital, Hot Class Bra Coal/Purple Crush
Close Up of Light Grey Pique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig