by lulumum

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Lulu stuff today...

This is the new white Seek The Peek jacket from my local store. I took this picture off the Coquitlam Centre facebook page (Not sure if thats kosher...i'll have to wait and see if I get any comments from them). I saw an older woman try this one on along with the crops in coal and it looked really cute actually. She also tried on the black and white checked one which I preferred. Ill have to try the crops on myself one of these days because I think I got the wrong impression of them at first. They totally look to me the type of summer pant you can dress up a bit for a semi casual bbq or camping. Who wants to wear jeans in summer anyways.
By the way, does this lulu educator not have the killerist legs on earth??? she has the exact legs I strive for. Nice gams!

Nothing much new at the store today.  I was hoping to see the potion purple Run swiftly tank but it was not in yet. On another note, I tried on the Flow y bra and it actually works for breastfeeding. At least it does for me (36C), but they didn't have the white one in stock so this is on my wish list for another visit.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the seek the peek crop fit the same as the devi crop, I really love the devi crop, so comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look pretty similar but I think the Devi crop had a different waist and didn't have the adjustable length.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig