by lulumum

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sneak Peek|Australia Upload

If you are waiting for the Embossed Wunder Under Crops that we saw previewed with last weeks Australia Upload, I believe we will be seeing this for the North America upload on Tuesday. The Canadian flagship store received them yesterday. 

I definitely want to try this tank on, especially in Magnum. There is a photo of the Sole Training LS in Black Swan paired with Magnum shorts and the combination is so pretty! I would love a Magnum tank to pair with my Black Swan bottoms. I haven't purchased a Lululemon Tank since last fall!
Anew Singlet

Anew Singlet

Anew Singlet

So pretty here!
http://rstyle.me/n/cmq5qybhjk7


I'm also loving this Quicksand color!
Anew Bra

Anew Bra

Love Tank Quicksand

Love Crew Quicksand


Anew Tight

Wunder Under Hi-Rise Crop Quicksand Formation

Wunder Under Hi-Rise Pant Quicksand Formation

 Coco Pique Wunder Under Pants

Savasana Waterproof Jacket
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that quicksand color, too! I hope they make a ss swiftly in that color.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig