by lulumum

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter OOTD: 3 Mile Run

This isn't really my Easter outfit but I did manage a 3 mile run today so I thought I'd dress in easter eggy colors. My new to me Surge Wee Stripe CRB which I'd been on the search for for months finally arrived to me the other day and I love it. It's one of my top 3 favorites, possibly my #1. I'm also wearing my Run: Chase Me Crops in Deep Indigo Wee Are From Space dye and they surprisingly go with 90% of my closet. I was quite surprised that a stripey patterned CRB would go so well with it but I think the blue in it plays well with the Indigo and it's tone on tone so easy on the eyes. You can feel free to let me know if I look ridiculous in this. 

I'm still in my base building stage of my training and I think May is when I'll start ramping up miles beyond 4 for the Sea Wheeze training. I was impressed with today's run because my first two miles were 10 minute miles and my third one was around 11:45. I know that seems really slow but I'm a 12min/mile+ runner so that was impressive to me. I think it's thanks to my shorter double stroller runs. It definitely encourages me to keep up with the stroller runs even though they feel miserable and are quite short but they definitely have an impact on my overall running. Next time I'll remind myself that even 1 mile runs with the stroller are worth it. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig