by lulumum

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New! Run: Switch Back LS

I love me a Rulu running long sleeve but I'm just not liking this design at all, seems a bit busy and boxy with the combination of Rulu as well as ribbed power luxtreme sides, circle mesh too? Contrast stitching AND print. It's reversible which is nice, the bottom grey/white LS reverses to all white and it looks like the Deep Indigo stripe one reverses to the same, maybe less contrast stitching. I just wish we'd see more of the Full Tilt Long Sleeve in more colors. I love that pullover and it's all I use as a warm layer for Crossfit. It's so simply designed with very little fussyness and I'd probably get a couple more in colors that I love. 
Run: Switch Back Long Sleeve



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig