by lulumum

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Upload

Not a huge upload today considering the amount of items we've seen in the product drops and product alert emails this week but I think the web traffic would be less today anyways because of the US Thanksgiving so a smaller upload makes sense. I'm really wanting the Purples Ombre Stripe Cabin Tee LS but I've decided to check my store for it in hopes of instant gratification, and perhaps they also have the Pink Ombre Stripe that they listed. Lately my online orders have taken longer to get to me so if I know my store is getting that item it's just easier to go there. The Currant CRB tank has been on just about everybody's wish list and since the Solid Tango Red CRB only made it to select stores back in May I know a lot of you had this one 'angeled' to you in fear of the same. The color is really gorgeous in person and a true cherry red. I hadn't even had it on my radar but once I tried it on I couldn't pass it up. The Elevation Space Dye Scoop Neck Tank is also so gorgeous in person and I wish there was a CRB in that print as well but Scoop Necks just aren't for me so I will admire it on others.

What did you guys get today?  





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig