by lulumum

Monday, October 17, 2011

Product Drop Monday












SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really hope we see some pants done entirely in Herringbone soon! Am I the only one who thinks the black Cuddle Up looks faded in the pics that've been posted? Is it just how the color photographs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erica it does look faded.. I have a black cuddle up from last year that is much darker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I want that herringbone pullover. Like now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY she's got my new balance minimal trail shoes on! Those shoes have changed my LIFE!!! :) (anyone with IT band syndrome should throw their old shoes away and go buy them asap!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So were there any pinks added this week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Straqb3rries, I really want to get those shoes. I came so close this past summer and for some reason didn't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I prefer the Scuba over the cuddle up, but I love the herringbone!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig