by lulumum

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photos of The Latest: Run Inspire Jacket, Run Full Tilt Pullover and Long Sleeve, Weightless Skirt and More

I love when West 4th Lululemon posts pictures because they are absolutely amazing. Makes me want to buy it all up. 
Run Inspire Jacket, Ghost
I love this jacket in Ghost. I'm not usually a black/white/grey person but Ghost is such an elegant white. 


 Run Swiftly Tech V Neck, Raspberry and Royalty
I got this top yesterday and really love the color and fit. It's a tear the tags right off and don't look back purchase

 Run Full Tilt Crops
I'm not in need of new crops this fall but I do really like these. I love the contrast piping on the legs and the side pocket. 



 Run Weightless Skirt
Not a fan of this skirt and its not just because of the $74 price tag. The ruffles are a bit too much for me. 

 Run Full Tilt Pullover
This is a gorgeous Pullover with lots of great details. The contrast under the bust is circle mesh which is really great for keeping that area from getting too sweaty. It reminds me of the Run Hills Pullover. I may get this on in Rocksteady but haven't totally decided yet. 




 See Me Ride 7/8 Tights

 Run Full Tilt Pullover
I am in total love with this pullover and want to get it in Ghost too. I hope it has a second run as well with more colors. The fit was spot on for me and so effortlessly comfortable. I can see myself wearing this a lot for Running, CrossFit and for casual wear.



 Sequence Pant


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig