by lulumum

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Newest Scuba Hoodies (in OZ)

I'm loving both of these Scuba Hoodies that have appeared in Australian stores over the weekend (hopefully coming to N. America soon) but I especially love the Dewberry Wee Stripe one. I'm not crazy about the solid Dewberry since it is so similar to other purples we've seen recently (Violaceaous, Purple Crush, Very Violet) but I do really love it heathered and wee striped. I mentioned in yesterdays post about the newest Let it Loose Tank colors that heathered dewberry looks a bit plumish to me which is probably why I like it so much. It also looks like the zipper is lovely plastic and not contrasted on the Dewberry so if the price isn't insane on these ones ($108 is probably my limit for a scuba) then I can see myself getting this one. I suspect though that this one will be priced at $128 just like the other micro striped scuba hoodies. Read here for the latest info on the Scuba price increases. 

Wren Ghost Wee Stripe/Wren
Dewberry Wee Stripe/Dewberry


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig