by lulumum

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Product Drop Store Report

Not too much new in store today but some very pretty pretties. I grabbed myself the Heathered Royal CRB tank and I think these picture really show off the shimmer the new Pearl Luxtreme Cool Racerback Tanks have. I also couldn't resist this new Free to Be Bra in Magnum since I love the black one I got last year. I was thinking of getting white since I'm pretty boring with my sports bras and always go for white and black so that it matches everything but I saw this gorgeous neutral and couldn't resist. I just wish the Free To Be had enough support for me to use it as a running bra. But it's pretty perfect as a casual summer bra to wear under CRB's/  I think it will look really pretty under this Royal CRB and will also look great under my Pigeon CRB.

The store also got in a Heathered Royal Stride Jacket and Heathered Magnum, The Breezy Bow Tee (all black or grey/black) and Heathered Dewberry Pearl Luxtreme CRB. I also saw some new Swiftly LS's in Dewberry and Swiftly SS in Citron and Dewberry. 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig