by lulumum

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Shipment

I really do love this dress but I will be wearing the straps up 100% of the time and I don't like that that means I would have a knot in my middle back in order to wear it that way. I'm heading to the store shortly and will give you a fit review on it. 

Paradise Short Shorts ($58) and Rash Guard
I'm liking these! I'm not a surfer so for me, board shorts are really just a more modest bikini bottom so I don't need the bells and whistles. I like the look of these and as long as they stay up and look cute them I'll be happy with them. Rash Guard shown here in Lavender Haze. Also available in Black.

Spirit Tank
I don't gravitate to  luxtreme tops for myself  but this tank is really beautiful. 
Colours:Toothpaste/Toothpaste Seabed (shown), Surge/Heathered Black, Blurred Grey Dip Dye/Blurred Grey, and Black/Heathered Black

Deep Breath Tank

Camo!!!! Wunder Unders. 
These will fly off the shelves, I know it. 

Define Jacket
Colours: Coal/White Microstripe (shown), Toothpaste, Surge, Pink Mist/White Microstripe, and Wren Denim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig