by lulumum

Monday, April 11, 2011

White Dance Studio Crops

I was unsure that I would like the White Dance Studio Crops but just this weekend I found myself  regretting not getting the Coal ones that were out last month and are now long gone so I decided to try these ones on today and was surprised at how much I liked white pants paired. I tried it on with my Iris Aura Jacket and later when I got home tried it on with my Wren and Snorkel Modern Racer Tanks and the combination looks really nice with both. I think I've decided to stick with them in a size 10. My other Dance Studio Crops and Pants are size 8 and in darker colors I prefer the 8 but I think since these are lined and a bit sheer I'm better off with a bit of room. 
Dance Studio CropDance Studio CropAlternate View
Description
  • Light and loose crop to layer over your hot yoga gear and take you to the studio or gym
  • Swift is wicking, quick drying, lightweight and breathable with 2-way stretch
  • High rise, comfortable elastic waistband with stretch drawcord which keeps pant secure and in place
  • Stretch drawcord in hem allows for pant adjustability
  • Front pocket to stash what you need
  • Preshrunk



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig