by lulumum

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Upload Thursday ~ So Far...

Well I ended up biting and getting the Live Healthy Wrap that I've been eyeing. I'm a wrap person so I'm really surprised I didn't get a wrap in the Heathered Wish Blue or Heathered Plum which I loved for the colors. The front part of this wrap and the excess fabric drape is what really deters me. It's just not a style I'm crazy about but I'm going to branch out a bit and see how it looks with jeans and other items in my wardrobe. I would have preferred this color in the Calm and Cozy as I've stated a few times now but judging by what the educators have told me it wasn't sounding very promising. I was also tempted by the Modern Racer Tanks but passed on those.

What did you guys buy today? where you disappointed not to see Unicorn Tears Cool Racerback Tank?

Live Healthy Wrap Heathered Iris
Of course resistance is futile when you see a color you love. I ordered this one and will try it on. Perhaps I can add a button on the top to keep the wrap closed like in the lower right picture.



Scuba Hoodie Heathered Charcoal Heathered Heron Grey $128??? Why?  Price Corrected! Now $98!
This is a really nice grey for a scuba. 

I adore this tank! 

Cute! last week they sold out fast in the Aruba color. I like them but I'm all about the wool sock these days. 

Studio Crop Wren
I found the sizing to be identical to my Dance Studio Pants but some have reported they found it 1/2 smaller then the pant version and not enough to size up.


Cool Racerback Tank Split Pea Wee Stripe
Pretty but not my cup of tea.

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Are the groove pants in branch new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulumum did u find a big difference between a size 6 and 8 scuba?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the Studio Crops in coal and that's it. Was hoping for the Vio CRB and hat! And some unicorn tears. Hopefully next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The difference was in the chest area mostly. I can wear it comfortably but it does squish my boobs in a bit and doesn't slouch around the waist as my size 8's do. I prefer the fit of the size 8 on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you order TTS in the live healthy wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did order TTS in the LH Wrap. I've tried it on before and I don't quite remember the fit but I either tried on my size or the size down and found it fit perfect. The arms may be slighty snug at first depending on the cut but I find the knit relaxes quite a bit (found this in my Calm and Cozy and Chai).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earlier comments have disappeared into Cyber space sadly.

    When posting a comment you need to give the intense debate commenting system a moment to load, when you place your comment before that loads it ends up in the old commenting system which overrides Intense Debate. Any comments that were previously there get lost. Sorry guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The price has been corrected on the grey Scuba.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really confused by your commenting thing? I signed up for Intense Debate but never see it load.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it unvbelieveable that I go on-line 20 min after I get the notification and the wrap in my size is gone.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the scuba in the grey and modern racer back in the shadowed grey, I ended up picking the same size as my crb...hope I made the right choice?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, guess I was too late to the party. Studio crop in Wren in the size I need (10) is gone, only size 2's left.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found the fit on the Studio crops exactly as you described--my usual 6 looked a little tight on my tush (and since it is just one very thin layer of fabric across the bum, that is something to be careful of!) but when I sized up they were definitely too big. I wound up getting the pants because I also didn't like where the hem of the crops hit my calves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got the MRT in the stripes, grooves in Bone quilt, DSCs in both colors, and the violaceous hot class. sadly the thing i wanted most was a CRB in wee iris. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was the Run Energy Short Sleeve on today? I was away from my desk for the upload and NEED that top :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig