by lulumum

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Upload Thursday Eve

I think we can expect to see the Down Time Jacket in Unicorn Tears uploaded tomorrow morning since Lululemon just posted that this version of the jacket will be an online only item. I'm hoping to see the Pure Focus tank posted about below uploaded as well as new colors of the Modern Racer Tank. I've heard whispers of the Modern Racer coming in Heathered Iris from the Lulu Addict Blog so that is something I would love to have since I passed on the Heathered Iris Live Healthy Wrap. I've also heard whispers of a Wren Scuba Hoodie with I'm sure will likely be uploaded tomorrow. That will probably be a gorgeous scuba, especially if it has a bright contrast color on it such as Violaceous.

What are you hoping gets uploaded tomorrow?

Down Time JacketDown Time JacketAlternate View

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig