by lulumum

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pure Focus Tank

I am quite enamoured with the Pure Focus Tank, especially the black one for some reason. I rarely go for black tanks but this particular tank is calling my name. I'm feeling so impatient for this one to come to Canada. It feels like items are all going to the US first and then taking a long while before they come to Canada. At least 2-3 weeks for the Pure Balance Tank to make it to BC after it was spotted in first Strategic Partner stores in California, and then Brick and Mortar stores. I hate to rant about that but common Lulu, this is the city of lulu fanatics. Wearing lulu for Canadians out travelling is equivalent to having the good ol' Canadian flag sticker on our luggage. Please don't neglect us, eh!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig