by lulumum

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Store Report

Not much exciting at my local store for me today. I was on the hunt for a Rubber Ducky Scuba Hoodie or the newest Hot Class Tanks (Sprinkler Blue or Flush) which were not in today. I did however see a new Flashback Pullover in Black and one in Heathered Clarity Grey. This version seemed thinner then the last one which I used to own and loved but sadly had to part ways with because it got too big. I would love to get a new one someday but currently I have no Wunder Under Pants which is what goes best with this style of Pullover. I also saw two new Scuba hoodies today, A black SE Scuba Hoodie which was the pillow version and had a Coal Strata inner hood, and a regular Green Scuba that looked like a Solid Beachy Green.

New Get Fit Shorts. 
I'd like a luxtreme running short similar to these. I'd try these out except I find I really like having the compression of power luxtreme for running and these look like luon to me. I didn't see these in store today otherwise I would have had a closer look. Paired with the Power Y in Sprinkler.

In Stride Jacket in Sprinkler, Flush.
I think I prefer the color Sprinkler in other fabrics such as luxtreme. Luon muted it a bit too much for my preference and the In Stride display didn't really call me over. Flush was very neon orange. Much more orange than it is a coral. I like the color passion but Flush will be a pass for me. 


Speed Up Tank in Coal Strata. Very nice but I don't love luxtreme tops for running. I'm just finicky, nothing at all wrong with luxtreme on top just not my go to material.
Astro Crops. This is the new Ikat Print with Sprinkler Blue contrast shadow. There were quite a few headbands today in this print (Dance, Untwisted). I think I also saw a run skirt in this print but my toddler was being very naughty today for some reason and demanding I buy her a smoothie right this second. I also noticed they were unloading the fannnnny packs in the Ikat print. Here is my opinion on the On Your Bum Bag. If you have a need for a fanny pack (like your going to travel in the immediate future), go for it. But as far as this style of bag goes I much, much prefer the Travel Pooch we saw in the ruched satin material in the summer/fall months. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig