by lulumum

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Upload Thursday Eve

I'm thinking the newest Hustle Jackets will be uploaded tomorrow along with the Modern Racer Tanks (Dip Dye) and the Retro Groove Gym Bag. What I'm hoping for would be the Itak Print tanks that we haven't seen yet, preferably in a Cool Racerback Tank. The more I see the print the more I'm liking it, especially the Aruba/Purple Crush/Concord Grape (I think those are the correct colors) version and I think I can make them work with my wardrobe, especially in something as low commitment as a tank. If those pop up tomorrow I'll be happy because they would fit within my prints only restriction and it's really fun and energetic.  What I'm hoping to see of Christmas return pop backs is the Heathered Pig Pink Scuba that I decided I wanted just when they sold out.

I also just got a product notice with these hot shorts in a new print. Although I don't like Lagoon, I'm intrigued by this print and hope to see it in something like a Live Simply Tee or a Modern Racerback. I have enough basic colors that I love and am happy to just move on to prints.

What are you planning on getting tomorrow or at least hoping to see?
Lacey Lulu HotshortAlternate View
Lagoon Unicorn Tears Print Hot Shorts
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig