by lulumum

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Items - Dash Pullover, New SE Scubas, Hustle Tank & Fast Forward Jacket

This is such a great color, Static Ash. Oops (;p) I called it Static Mid Grey yesterday, my mistake, I thought it looked a lot like Mid Grey. No bother, I like this one a lot and I think the darker grey Coal color blocking of circle mesh works with this one.

Run: Dash Pullover Static Ash

Luluacquard print on the photo on the right has lululemon written in the knit. It's cute but at $138 I think it's way overpriced. The SE Scuba with the detachable wrists and hood are also reversible Wrist Cuffs and Hoods so you get a variety of looks in one sweater.

SE Scuba Hoode Black Luluacquard Multi Print 

Poncho Stripe Scuba Hoodie Multi Poncho Print and Wish Poncho Print


Fit review for Fast Forward Jacket will be up shortly

I saw these Yoga Dance crops today and at first I thought they were Run: Inspire Crops. I would love a Black Roses Print Run Inspire Crops.


Inner Awareness Tank

Luon light, built in moderate support shelf bra

I really like the white Hustle Tank but I think it's slightly sheer as you can see in the photo below. I'm wanting to try this tank on in a size 10 to see if it works better for me. I'd like it a little bit longer and looser fitting, especially in the upper chest and back area. The midsection was nicely loose fitting in the size 8.  The wide and deep scooped back really balances out with the ruffles on the bottom.
Hustle Tank
Hustle TankAlternate View

Hustle Tank Static Power Purple and White 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig