by lulumum

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Personal Best Singlet - Wish Blue

This is a really bad picture because I found the tank in the background of a picture and zoomed in on it. I've seen a few product notifications mentioning the Run: Personal Best Singlet coming (Oz) in Wish and also Very Violet but with an older color shown. Another interesting thing I noticed is that the Personal Best Singlet was uploaded just the other day to the website and now when I do a search of it I get a 404 error message. I wonder what's going on with the Personal Best on the Lululemon website and if it will come to Canada/US at all.

*I have a Personal Best Short Sleeve in Senorita Pink for sale if anyone is interested

Wish blue looks really great in the Silverescent Circle Mesh
RUN: Personal Best Singlet
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig