by lulumum

Monday, November 15, 2010

Alpine Pullover is Here!!! And Cuddle Ups

**Alpine Pullover is made of Tech Fleece and is this years version of the Run Spirit Pullover from Last year.  


This looks like Haze Alpine Pullover, A solid Wish Dash LS (?)  It's a Merino Wool Pullover Sweater, and a Persimmon Alpine Pullover. So far I'm loving the pullover and can retire my search of the Fuzzy Fleece on the Exchange Page and ebay (I think!). I'll be running out to the store today to pick mine up and I'll be sure to photograph every detail. Love that it comes in Haze and Persimmon.

Cuddle ups in Wish and Very Violet are now in Canadian Stores.

New Run Pants. The Hussle is one...(will give details later) and there is a new run tight with tech fleece inside.

Awareness Wrap in Wish and Black/Very Violet

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig