by lulumum

Friday, October 15, 2010

Heart Tank , Wunder Unders, Run: Inspire Pullover (love it!)

I've been wearing my Lilac Run: Inspire Pullover all day today and love it so much that I need to get the Teal Zeal one as well. Huge improvement from the last batch but also they feel thinner to me so if your wanting to maximize warmth you may prefer the old batch. Personally I love the thinness of it because it makes the grossgrain cotton ribbon detail seaming underneath not be quite so raised and bunchy. Here is a picture of the improved zipper seam on the back pocket.
Heart Tank in Black and Space Dye Wunder Unders. I like the look of these Wonder Unders but would probably never wear them myself. The Heart Tank looks really pretty in black. I hadn't even considered this one as I thought it would be too plain.

I'm thinking the black Heart Tank is the way to go for those of us that really wanted to love it but couldn't in the dual tone versions.
And a couple shots of the Power Dance Tank in Space Dye
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig