by lulumum

Friday, September 3, 2010

First Fit Review For The Inspire Pullover

Thanks to Michelle Delecki we finally have a fit review for the Inspire Pullover and some pictures of a never seen before color Static Wave Stripe (looks like). Michelle fell in love with this striped one pictured above and I agree with her that it is an awesome color. I've decided I'm getting this one, the Lolo and I'm going to have a really tough time not getting the Heathered Black and Senorita Pink. Michelle stayed TTS 4 (Lolo picture on bottom) and you can tell that there is some wiggle room in the tummy area staying TTS. If you need more tummy room go one up (top picture is one size up) but I like the amount of room she has in her TTS and that it is still form fitting and not baggy.

Size 6
Size 4


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig