by lulumum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cheap And Cheerful

Recently I've been reading about Joe Fresh from Superstore, a Canadian grocery store part of the Loblaws chain. For those of you that didn't know, Loblaws owns Holt Review (very ritzy Canadian department store). Joe Fresh, the store brand of clothing has been taking inspiration from Lululemom in many of it's designs and I've even heard about a very similar jacket to the Everyday Yoga jacket being sold for the $59 range but unfortunately didn't find it to try on. Probably sold out. I did find these down filled vests pictured bellow for $29 and ended up grabbing a black one (fuchia piping on the inside). they had many color options including a Senorita Pink like fuchsia and a Lolo like purple. The fit is very feminine and a tidge long and cinched at the waist, and actually the vest is quite soft and silky. $29!!! I also got the leggings pictured bellow for $14 which are a cotton lycra blend and fit just like Wunder Unders. Not organic but that probably doesn't make a difference to the feel of the fabric. I'm really quite happy with my vest purchase as it will tide me over till I find someone willing to sell me a Huff'N Puff Vest in Ivory size 8/10.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig