by lulumum

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Products

New run top made with luxtreme and silveresence. this is not a combination of the two fabrics as I had thought (wasn't that what she meant in the sneak peek video?) yes it is. Silverescence/Circle mesh combo is the Oasis portion and the grey paneling is Luxtreme.

It seems to me that this is the new style of top that fixes the issue with the old style of swiftly (large armholes). I saw the new Alarm and Oasis Swiftly's and I'm sure that they are identical to the old ones and have the same arm openings (which I don't mind at all). This new top is mostly Silveresence with some Luxtreme panels in it. Looking at it I thought it would be too short for me as I have a very long torso but when I had it on it actually looked very nice on. I would get this in a 10 or even a 12 for a looser fit because the 8 is form fitting. The colors for me didn't do it and I'm hoping this comes out in that pale blue color from the video (aruba?) because I really liked that color. Now that I know this is much nicer on than in the pictures i'll maybe end up getting that one.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig