by lulumum

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Lab Items

Spin Me Tank Luxtreme and built in shelf bra with Circle Mesh straps, comes in black or coal. This looks really cute, I really like the circle mesh straps and how it looks against her back with that little gap peaking through at the bottom. The scoop neck in the front seems quite low so I'm thinking this would be a very secksi top for someone well endowed.  I can see this being something that ends up in stores eventually.




















*PS. The Maxi Dress is now available at the lab but it's limited to one per customer.

Slouch Pants made of Luon, looks like they have pockets and are made to look like dress slacks. Boy I wish these were available when I was pregnant and working at the office. I was able to wear my Still Pants with a nice long cardigan but these would have made me feel much less guilty and more office appropriate. I like these better than the Cali-Roll crops. I may end up getting these in the winter because I don't think i'll want to go back to wearing jeans after wearing Luon for basically the last 2 years except for maybe wearing jeans 5 or so times. If Lululemon could make jeans I swear they would make a killing but I just don't see that happening.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I couldn't agree more - I'm going to be in Vancouver next week so I'm hoping to find time to visit the lab.... Scratch that, I will MAKE time to visit the lab. I would really like a pair of the slouch pants - I've been trying to find more and more ways to wear 100% lulu to work. My office is very and I mean VERY casual... I just feel odd wearing sweats to work. Took me quite awhile to be comfortable wearing leggings even... Which I live in now... But I think these pants are a solution to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love the lab. It's a great little neighborhood too with a Whole foods in the same building and Winners across the street so it's a good shopping expedition.

    A casual office? I would be all over that. If I could wear my slippers to work I would have.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig