by lulumum

Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Print!

Thanks to reader Ms. S for sharing her store photo of the new print in the Inspire tights. So far I believe we have Wunder Under Pants (Hi Rise), Speed Shorts, Inspire Tights and Speed Tights. 

Inspire Tight SRMB/BLK
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.lululemon.com%2Fc%2Fwomen%2F_%2FN-7z5Z1z13zii%3Fmnid%3Dmn%3Ben-CA%3Bwomen%3Bfeatures%3Bwhats-new&site=www.shopstyle.ca&pid=uid6784-25288972-7

Thanks to Ms. A for this photo!
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.lululemon.com%2Fc%2Fwomen%2F_%2FN-7z5Z1z13zii%3Fmnid%3Dmn%3Ben-CA%3Bwomen%3Bfeatures%3Bwhats-new&site=www.shopstyle.ca&pid=uid6784-25288972-7

Thanks to Ms. H for this photo!
https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.lululemon.com%2Fc%2Fwomen%2F_%2FN-7z5Z1z13zii%3Fmnid%3Dmn%3Ben-CA%3Bwomen%3Bfeatures%3Bwhats-new&site=www.shopstyle.ca&pid=uid6784-25288972-7


PSA:*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned). Don't forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You've got until January 8th to make returns. 
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Wunder under pants are not high rise- regular (maybe they will release high rise too) I tried them one today, they are nicely opaque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and also a Fast Lane Bra in this new print! fyi the new print in the swiftly tank feels much thicker and softer than the other ones. i looked at the tags for comparison and there's much less polyester in the new print one. all these news things were at my canadian store today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this new print and the colours which sort of reminds me of the Rio Nights print colours out a year or two ago and was very popular. I would be happy if Run Times got this print. I find that Swiftlies that have various colours woven in are always thicker and this one looks like it has multiple colours in it and it does look nice. I am optimistic we will see some nice colours in Swiftlies this year. I am hoping that the Deep Indigo Swiftly I saw in one of their videos shows up soon, it is on my must have list along with the heathered black/jetset blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the wups...colour is pretty...should be able to match to lots of solid colour crbs. Someone referee to print as sparkle mermaid....I don't see any sparkle in fabric...which is a good thing. I was tempted with energy bra and speed shorts. Amazing how I was craving a bit of colour or pizzazz thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  5. That print is beautiful! I hope we see it in some crops or some longer shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I hope Canada gets some items in this print. Crops with pockets would be nice. It reminds me of Rio as well and I recall Canada got the shaft as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this a special print for New Years in stores or you think it might be uploaded this week? First thing that's peaked my interest in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know you guys, this reminds me of the Galaxy print that other brands put out. I don't think I ever liked that look, too much like something for kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what it reminds me of too. See this kind of print all the time.

      Delete
  9. Galaxy print is imediately what I thought of too! Something that teen brands such as forever 21 would put out. Pass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As much as I don't like a lot of recent Lulu prints, I'm glad so it's easier to decide on what I really like. I think the print is very teen for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks more like a print for Ivivva

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got this print in an energy bra in store this weekend. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig